• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Maryland-Baltimore

Classic Catering People?

Hi everyone. I'm new to this board, so sorry I haven't really introduced myself, but I'm trying to make a decision which will really be my first step in planning a Baltimore wedding (I'm in San Francisco now) and could use some help. Has anyone ever worked with the Classic Catering People? We're attempting to book a date at the aquarium, but they only allow you to use Classic Catering. So far, they've been very inflexible and quite expensive and it makes me really not want to give them my money. But my fiance loves the aquarium so I'm torn. Does anyone have experience with them or the aquarium?Thanks!

Re: Classic Catering People?

• edited December 2011
    Sorry, I can't help you with the Aquarium or Classic Catering but I wanted to welcome you to the board and wish you happy planning.  I just wanted to say that if the Aquarium is being that difficult to deal with and you haven't signed a contract/given them a deposit yet, it only means bad things for later when they know they've got you.  I would trust your gut and find another venue if I were you.  Please post whenever you need vendor help and the girls are a great resource on this board.  Good luck with the rest of planning!
  • ruffian99ruffian99 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Hey Vanvisa, I think we know each other through SK...I almost went with Classic and am happy to share what I know. I liked them a lot and wouldn't hesitate to work with them. Email me at ruffian99 at gmail if you'd like more details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards