Ohio-Columbus
Options

Buying linen locally?

I was wondering if anyone bought their linens locally or did they buy online, trying to find the cheapest possible price. 

Re: Buying linen locally?

• Options
    KellyRVTKellyRVT member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine bought white rectangle linens for her wedding this weekend. If that's what you're looking for let me know! I know she bought them online.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have been looking online a bunch and I just can't seem to find a not crazy price, so I did not know if you can find them in columbus for a cheaper cost, just at a store.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ended up pricing them online and bought 70" squares to use as overlays on white venue provided linens and napkins too.

I purchased through tablelinencloth.com
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We ended up going through a place in Cincinatti. They won’t deliver so you would have to make arrangements to pick them up, but it is worth it for the price. I should add that my soon to be sister-in-law used them as well and they were wonderful.  Below is their contact information. Eleni Mendez
    Adora Event Rental
    President
    www.adoraeventrental.com/" target="_blank">www.adoraeventrental.com
    (513) 755-5403 Office
    (513) 582-1209 Cell

• Options
    Cassandra999Cassandra999 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I haven't bought any yet but I have been looking.  The cheapest I found was linentablecloth.com.  And if you follow them on Twitter they have discounts all the time.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    amcollins32amcollins32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we ordered some samples from efavormart.com and they were good quality and the cheapest we could find!  they also give discounts via email
  • Options
    gaylebcogaylebco member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used linentableclothes.com and got free shipping ...super cheap and the shipping on those were the killer!  got 110 chair covers for under 250 bucks...sweet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

we used tableclothfactory.com.  It was the cheapest I found (actually, efavormart was about the same price).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards