Ohio-Columbus

officient??

Does anyone know of an officient for cheap? My fiance and I aren't really religious so we just need someone who is legalized to marry us, if anyone knows of any of their friends, family, anyone, that would greatly help. We don't really have a lot of money to do this, but any info would help. Thank you!

Re: officient??

• Chase Waits is reasonable, we have booked him for our wedding next August.  Email <a href="mailto:chase@chasewaits.com" rel="nofollow">chase@chasewaits.com</a>.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_officient?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:112Discussion:bcf0d5cb-cc4f-469d-bf3e-74bfef57d6daPost:2073187e-c343-48ee-87c7-ab7cbb49331e">officient??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of an officient for cheap? My fiance and I aren't really religious so we just need someone who is legalized to marry us, if anyone knows of any of their friends, family, anyone, that would greatly help. We don't really have a lot of money to do this, but any info would help. Thank you!
    Posted by dani1361[/QUOTE]
  • I highly recommend Chase Waits! We just used him for our August wedding and he was great. Young, laid back and so helpful. He will really make he ceremony exactly what you want.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards