Maryland-Baltimore
Options

STD magnet

hi all!   well after 15mos of engagement im finally doing something! I designed some quick STD's and ordered magnets from vistaprint. My question is this: when you sent them in the envelope...did you send anything else with them? i was thinking a little note with some additional info... also if you did this was postage any extra for the additional weight? tia! +ps...when i opened the design file i had labeled it "STD tester" my fiance was like, "do you have something to tell me...?" haha. silly wedding lingo
~Welcome to the world, Presley Ann!! *8/16/11* 8 days late!

Re: STD magnet

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am not 100% but I heard a story of someone who put them in the mailbox and they got stuck to the sides. Be careful with that!! I wouldn't send anything else. The STD is like the note. I would take one to the post office and have them weigh it.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tidetraveltidetravel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most people that I know also ordered the postcards and then stuck the magnet onto the postcards w/ glue dots.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did what Tidetravel suggested... PIB.
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sending mine with just the magnets so I don't waste paper.  I figure the magnets should be pretty self explanatory.I also read the post around here somewhere about someone dropping theirs in the mailbox and hearing them all snap against the side of the box.  I plan to drop mine at the post office to avoid that. :-)
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I attached small business card magnets to a carrier postcard with glue dots --very similar to Unionbay's design! The postcard had information about the hotel block on the back. Most of my guests are OOT, so I figured that would be useful to help them make plans.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks and LOVE your diy paper, unionbay! thanks for the advice!
    ~Welcome to the world, Presley Ann!! *8/16/11* 8 days late!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards