Maryland-Baltimore

Advice for wedding album...

This may seem silly but I need advice.  I am working on a wedding album for my parents and DH's parents as a Christmas gift.   As some older knotties may remember there was a bit of family drama with his side before the wedding which hasn't exactly gone away.  (I haven't seen MIL since the wedding...)Anyway, I wanted to print a thank you letter on the back of my parents b/c they paid for most of it and have always done so much for us.  Then the one for Dh's parents would be blank.  He is afraid that if his parents ever see my parent's with the really nice note on the back, they would be offended.  Thoughts?? Should I just leave them both blank to avoid any future drama or should I do one for my family and another for his and hope they never find out?? TIA! DH is being less than helpful with this and I need a 3rd party opinion.
*Erin*

MyBio image

Re: Advice for wedding album...

• budgetmamabudgetmama member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Hi Erin, I remember all the crap and drama you went thru and if it were me, I'd say "ummmm...do I really care if they're offended?"Or maybe you could put a note to your parents just from you and say "thanks for all you do" and just sign your name.
  • edited December 2011
    Do one for your family and one for his-your family deserved the kind note and his parents' bad behaviour should not take away from that.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I just went ahead and ordered the 2 separate books.  My parents definitely deserved the nice inscription and his family just didnt!  If they ever see it I'll deal with it then.
    *Erin*

MyBio image

• vjcjenn1vjcjenn1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    could you do the thank you note on the last page... rather then the back cover...you could always say, i didn't realize you could do until I did my mom's...I ordered yours first!=
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards