Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Catering by Uptown

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has used or met with this company. My fiance and I are especially interested in Celebrations but we're both very busy with work, school and moving to Maryland. Right now we have not set a definitive date (but it will definitely be held in October) and are just at the beginning stages of planning. We tried to call them and they said that they would give us specific information during a consultation. Any information is greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

Re: Catering by Uptown

• Options
    Quinn217Quinn217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
    I am using Catering By Uptown and they are great !!! They are very helpful and they do cater to their couples. My day of co-ordinator is Eileen LaPlanche she is awesome. They will go over everything during the consultation and they have a lot of options and the food is great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I recently responded to a post on the Maryland board about Catering by Uptown - my responses are actually Celebrations-specific, since that's where we got married.  The  pricing is a little outdated, but it might give you an idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! I love what I see and we have gotten very generous offers from family who will be unable to attend but would like to help. Much appreciated :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost booked Catering by Uptown but ultimately went with another caterer. I thought their prices were very decent, especially because it included so many things (day of coordination, cake, etc).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards