Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Venue ideas??

I have spent endless hours looking at local venues.  The problem is that all of the venues that we like are out of our price range.  Does anyone have ideas for a quirky/cool venue (maybe a restaurant??) that won't have the typical "wedding" cost? 

Re: Venue ideas??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What area are you looking for?
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget?
    June 2011 Siggy Challenge: My Dress

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    madeyoulookmadeyoulook member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having the reception at the American Visionary Art Museum in Federal Hill. It's definitely quirky and cool. To save money, we are having the wedding in July and I believe they have a discounted rate for events held on Fridays and Sundays as well. The event coordinator is very helpful as well. Hope you find something fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i feel you on the venue troubles.  that was the hardest part for me.  we ended up getting married in NYC, on a budget if you can believe it!  took forever to find a venue up there.

but yeah definitely check out the american visionary art museum as the person above said... and the baltimore museum of industry was in the running for a while there as well.

believe it or not my close friends just had their wedding reception at the reserve, a newish bar/restaurant in federal hill.  it was fabulous!  

fridays and sundays are always cheaper, that is true.

hope this helps!
    Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards