Maryland-Baltimore

Rev. Sharon Winterling

Hey all,
I was just wondering if anyone has used her and if so what you think about her?
I will also take any other officiant recommendations you have!
KStar Design.com
Fluffy
***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
**GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**

Re: Rev. Sharon Winterling

• edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of her, I'm sorry!

BUT! I loved my officiant!  Reverend Laura Cannon performed my ceremony and was amazing to work with.  She lets you tailor it to what suits best for you and she works with all denominations.  I received so many compliments on the ceremony and she did an amazing job making it something special to my DH and I.  There is a full review of her in my bio - the Mrs. link under my siggy pic.  Also, here is her website:

http://www.divinetransformation.com/

Best of luck and happy planning.
  • sweetpea3278sweetpea3278 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using her for our wedding 08-28-10. We met with her last week and thought she was wonderful.  I looked around alot and she was very well priced. Many officiates either charge to come to the rehearsal or don't come at all.  She includes the rehearsal in her base price.  I definitely recommend meeting with her. You will not be disappointed.
  • edited December 2011
    Sweetpea. I had talked to her through email when i first found her online and she seemed really nice. I think i am definitely going to meet with her.
    KStar Design.com
    Fluffy
    ***TTC Buddies w/ Monkey1018 & TTC/GP BFF w/ Jeep Doll***
    **GP Lucky Charm: TheDeatons**
  • km51571km51571 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using her for our July 2010 wedding. Can't beat the price--$300!!! Considering she is based in Baltimore and we're getting married in Ocean Pines--this is a steal! No extra charge for travel, rehearsal, or anything. Plus, you get unlimited edits of your ceremony. When we met with her it was a no-brainer!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards