Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Flower budget

I am just beginning to look for a florist and have no idea what to tell them for my budget, so they won't laugh at me.  I have two bridesmaids, a flower girl, my bouquet, a boutonnaire for my fiance', one groomsmen, two fathers and one grandfather.  I also need 3 coursages for mothers/grandmother.  I am thinking I only want three smaller table centerpieces and I will do the rest with Christmas balls and candles.  I also want two smaller flower displays for the church.  I want to keep it as inexpensive as possible.  Can anyone give me some guidance with what to expect for reasonable prices?
Thanks.

Re: Flower budget

• Options
    edited June 2012
    I am just beginning to look for a florist and have no idea what to tell them for my budget, so they won't laugh at me.  I have two bridesmaids, a flower girl, my bouquet, a boutonnaire for my fiance', one groomsmen, two fathers and one grandfather.  I also need 3 coursages for mothers/grandmother.  I am thinking I only want three smaller table centerpieces and I will do the rest with Christmas balls and candles.  I also want two smaller flower displays for the church.  I want to keep it as inexpensive as possible.  Can anyone give me some guidance with what to expect for reasonable prices?
    Thanks.
  • Options
    floralexpressionsbyjennifer@comcast.net

Flowers by Jennifer is doing my wedding in Harford County in November.  I got her from a friend's referral and the friend's flowers were LOVELY!!!!

Jennifer is besed out of Perry Hall if that's near you I highly recommend her!
  • Options
    mcdo24mcdo24 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_flower-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:2f1458fd-3ff2-4c82-b33d-0b82a5da8643Post:3dcc059b-eb4e-401d-939a-284179ae8ada">Re: Flower budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]floralexpressionsbyjennifer@comcast.net Flowers by Jennifer is doing my wedding in Harford County in November.  I got her from a friend's referral and the friend's flowers were LOVELY!!!! Jennifer is besed out of Perry Hall if that's near you I highly recommend her!
    Posted by MichelleinMARYLAND[/QUOTE]

<div>I completely agree! We ended up going with a different florist, but I really liked Jennifer - she was flexible, professional and had great ideas!! You should definitely check her out. </div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards