Maryland-Baltimore

**QueenfromQueenz**

Please don't take this the wrong way, but could you please reduce the size of your sig pic?  It's enormous.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: **QueenfromQueenz**

• heartxsongsheartxsongs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Laura's opinion, for anyone that has giant sig pics :)

It's really easy to do!  You just need to add inside the "img" tag, after the url, the following: 

width = "300"

You can replace the 300 with whatever size you want.  The images in my sig are both width 200, for reference.

imageimage

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It's a monthly sig challenge from the AAW board which means I will be removing it this weekend as Nov 1 is Monday, but since I am in here more often as of late, I have no problem resizing.

Actually I've been trying to figure out how to change the size, so thanks Heartxsongs!

Laura I would have appreciated a PM instead of a "call out" since I don't know you, but I digress...
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • edited December 2011

Edit: Sorry, I just saw the last part of your post.  I really didn't mean to offend you.  I would have still needed to make a new thread to let you know you had a PM, and since I didn't think it was something private, it didn't even occur to me.  People do this type of callout all of the time, please don't take it personally. If this board was still more active, you would have been 'called out' a while ago.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_queenfromqueenz?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:85Discussion:44626750-5287-4d04-8998-575a32205b1aPost:b1976ae4-eaf5-4795-8e2a-c07b4b422588">Re: **QueenfromQueenz**</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks :) Edit: Sorry, I just saw the last part of your post.  I really didn't mean to offend you.  I would have still needed to make a new thread to let you know you had a PM, and since I didn't think it was something private, it didn't even occur to me.  People do this type of callout all of the time, please don't take it personally. If this board was still more active,<strong> you would have been 'called out' a while ago.</strong>
    Posted by LauraT25[/QUOTE]

*sigh*
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    I was trying to be nice and friendly, and I'm assuming that you're reading that bolded part much differently than I meant it since you're taking the time to highlight it.  I meant exactly what it says: it is very common on other boards for someone to post a thread to a specific poster and ask them to reduce the size of her sig pic, and it used to happen on this board, too.

I don't know why this turned into drama, I honestly was just trying to get you to make your sig pic smaller because it makes the boards more difficult to read, and I didn't realize that it would cause a stir to start a thread rather than PM you.
  • edited December 2011
    No drama here...I initially stated that I digress. And I do.
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards