Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Need Make up artist suggestion

Hello,
  I need a recommednation for someone to come and do my make up at my mom's house in white marsh day of my wedding for me and my bridesmaid. Looking for $70 and under. any suggestions?

Re: Need Make up artist suggestion

• Options
    I think you may find it difficult to find an MUA to come to you for that price. I found that MUAs who travel are more in the $100+ range. Have you considered going to a salon on the day of to get your make-up done? I think Spa on the Avenue does wedding day make-up. Another option would be to go to Sephora, MAC, or a nice department store (e.g. nordstrom) make-up counter, find someone whose work you like, and ask them if they do any work on the side. Your risk of a no-show may go up this way, but you could score someone who is really good for a price that you are willing to pay. Good luck!
  • Options
    BMoreBride6BMoreBride6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2013
    check out Jen (https://www.facebook.com/jennifertankomua) she does some amazing work and is in the $60-75 range!  

ETA: she's in Towson but travels! 
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://baltimore.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_need-make-up-artist-suggestion?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:4dc7a33d-6ab8-4cac-b1de-4608d7a428fcPost:b091bab6-8faa-40e5-b7d4-8fb205517dff">Need Make up artist suggestion</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello,   I need a recommednation for someone to come and do my make up at my mom's house in white marsh day of my wedding for me and my bridesmaid. Looking for $70 and under. any suggestions?
    Posted by Lori&Ed[/QUOTE]

I just got married in October and I had an artist by the name of Chrissy Forbes do my makeup. She was wonderful!!! I actually had her do my mothers and 4 bridesmaids makeup as well and they all loved what she did. Her company is called Picture Perfect Makeup by Chrissy on Facebook. She's an awesome person and I'm almost sure it wasn't more than 70-75 bucks for me and I think 45 for each girl. Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards