Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Baltimore's Best Events (Confetti's) - Towson

Has anybody used this venue for a wedding? My fiance and I are considering it, but we can't really find any helpful reviews. I would love some feedback! Thanks.

Re: Baltimore's Best Events (Confetti's) - Towson

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My fiance and I considered Confetti's, too, but decided against it.  The location is good (right off 695) and the size is decent.  However, prior to going to see it, we heard from some friends that the service was hit-or-miss.  One party was absolutely perfect and another was horrible from start to finish. Given the opportunities in the Towson and surrounding areas, we decided to knock it off the list.  My thoughts were like this ... we go, we like it, and we have one of their 'off' days on the day of the wedding ... ack! We are going with Martin's East. The cost is pretty much the same, but the reputation is way greater :)

Good luck,
    Maggie
    Wedding Countdown Ticker The Soon-To-Be Mrs. Maggie Kohler
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_baltimores-events-confettis-towson?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:563e41f7-a19f-46ad-8da3-8152cc925e64Post:8d594f0b-b00c-4e67-ae6e-830d526795b7">Baltimore's Best Events (Confetti's) - Towson</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anybody used this venue for a wedding? My fiance and I are considering it, but we can't really find any helpful reviews. I would love some feedback! Thanks.
    Posted by muriel86[/QUOTE]

They ruined my wedding and destroyed my wedding cake. Horrible owner.
  • Options
    Never spend a dime their. The food is old and horrible. Service is poor and unorganized.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards