Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Stephanie Miller Photo

Hey Girls!
I will be meeting with her over the weekend, and I wanted to see if anyone had experience with and can provide feedback. I believe someone here has used her because when I posted about photogs she was one of the reccomendations, but I can't find my old post to see who said it.

Also, if you have used her, I would love to see your online galleries, and if you wouldn't mind sharing the link you can email me at shoffmann at scandh dot com
Thanks!

Re: Stephanie Miller Photo

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using her for our wedding and she also took our engagement pictures.  I think lovethebeach has posted about her as well.

I'm going to send you a PM with the link to our gallery.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What would you say her prefered or natural style is? I know photographers take generally what they are asked, but from meeting with her, if  she picked it on her own, what would it look like?

I look forward to meetign with her.
    Lovethebeach -did you pick one of the packages or alter one? You can email me if you would like or send me a PM />
    I wasn't sure if I needed some of the options that were available and didn't know if she takes things out or mot.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Photojournalism, and her style looks very natural.  She's very sweet and friendly.  She was climbing around a bit for our e-pics to get the shots she wanted and I think she's pretty much game for anything.

We didn't ask for anything in particular for our e-pics, just gave a location.  She had us stand/sit in various areas and gave minimal directions for poses if needed - defnitely a necessity for me, I'm good at being a bit awkward in photos as you might see from a few of our pics. 

We also suggested a couple spots when asked but mostly just went with the flow.  One of our favorite shots is one that I'm pretty sure she snuck in while she was heading down a hill to see if another shot would work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What exactly is a proof book? That was one hting I was thinking of nixing.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just a printed version of the proofs, but you get them online anyhow. 

There wasn't one included in our package.  We got the engagement pictures added on because she was running a special when we booked.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lovethebeach. I sen you a PM.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards