Maryland-Baltimore

Martins Valley Mansion

Does anyone have any reviews and/or opinions about this place?  I'm pretty close to booking them for my reception but figured some outside opinions couldn't hurt :) Thanks!

Re: Martins Valley Mansion

• edited December 2011
    I think most of the reviews I've seen of them on here have been very favorable.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard a lot of people really like it... we have friends who just booked their wedding there, but their wedding isn't until July 2011 I think...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Is that the one in Towson?  I think my principal had her daughter's wedding there.  It looked really nice and I heard great things.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    It's up York Rd., not too far past the fairgrounds.  Thanks for your feedback!  
  • edited December 2011
    The place is beautiful. And Karen, the event coordinator, is really helpful. It was on my list of places down til the very end
  • edited December 2011
    I have been to 2 corporate events there and the food was delicious and the staff was attentive yet invisible.  They were attentive and the service was great, however I didn't notice they were there.  It's on my list as well for a possible reception site.  
  • robynjdmrobynjdm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have an appointment there tomorrow.  I'll be happy to report back on any info.  The two events I have attended there were fabulous, but were not wedding recections
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards