Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Florist Idea's in the Baltimore Area

We're getting married at the Elkridge Furnace Inn May 2011 and need florist ideas.  I talked to Divine Designs and really like the ideas but it was a little pricey (about800 over budget)  So anyone have a good florist that is reasonable in the baltimore/dc area?

Re: Florist Idea's in the Baltimore Area

• Options
    akraussakrauss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out Flowers by judy, she kept me way under budget and she is super creative!  She's done two of my friends weddings and her work is fantastic!  Her wedding wire reviews are amazing.  I meet with her last week and I am so excited to be working with her.  www.flowersbyjudy.com, her email address is judy@flowersbyjudy.com and her office number is 410 750 6164.  hth!  =) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    akraussakrauss member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ps. I loved the Elkridge Furnace Inn!  It so pretty! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    selevin13selevin13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Wicked Willow in Catonsville- www.wickedwillow.com, they did my sister's wedding in May and a friends wedding before that.  The flowers were beautiful, very reasonable prices and they both said the people were great to work with. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using blossom and basket boutique in Mt. Airy.  We're working with Rene and so far she has been great!  We interviewed about 5 different florists in the area and she seemed to be the nicest, have the best vision, and was the most willing to work in our budget!  And they get great reviews on weddingwire and the knot :-)
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    seralee5804seralee5804 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Flowers By Dene'
    410-456-5830
    Her FB page-
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=100001388777246&ref=ts
    Her Myspace page-
    http://www.myspace.com/flowersbydene
    Personal Email-
    flwrsbydene@aol.com

She is local in Bel Air (actual grows flowers on their 40acre farm and she is set up every Saturday in Bel Air at the market) and you can not beat her prices. She ia awesome, she can do what ever you want for 1/2 the prices of a florist.
    We used "Flowers By Dene" in Bel Air, Maryland. Dene' teaches floral design at a local high school and she owns her own shop. The flowers they do are exquisite and there is no competition for her beautiful arrangements and prices are amazing. She has been a designer for the past 10 years and has won awards for her designs. Amazing young woman!! From Knottie mommaofthebride1958

Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards