Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Bridal show thoughts???

Whats everyones thoughts on bridal shows?? Ive never done one and theres one in cockeysville next week and I dont know what to except.

Re: Bridal show thoughts???

• Options
    ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Ive only been to the Baltimore one.  I enjoyed the experience mostly because I had a singular focus.  I was looking for a good photographer so I was in and out.  I ended up getting a free engagement shoot so that went well.  But a lot of things were way too flashy for me.  Oh and I also get a crap ton of emails now.  I even had someone call me saying I signed up for a Lasek consultation while I was there!  I have 20/20 vision sooo I don't know where that came from.

June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    weezie825weezie825 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My sister and I went to the big one at the Timonium fair grounds when I was engaged.  I had already picked most of my vendors, so it was more about having a girls day.  It was a lot of fun.  I did end up meeting with one of the vendors that I had talked to, but hadn't booked yet.  I really liked her in person, so that sealed the deal.

Some ideas:
    Make up an alternate e-mail address that you use only for the bridal show.  3 years later I still get e-mails from random vendors! 

Take some return address labels if you plan on entering the drawings.  It saves you a lot of time writing all the info down.  (Get the ones that you can print on your computer and include the above mentioned e-mail address on it.)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    ashlidieashlidie member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    best advice about return address labels.  I got mine of VP and was SO glad to just stick and go.  Just VP takes a couple weeks...
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    mandyanddeanmandyanddean member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!! I think Im in. Its at smyth jewelers so my fiance and I are gonna get our rings while we are there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards