Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Padonia Park Club

Hi All!

I just got engaged and am currently hunting for a venue. Our guest list is 150 and we are trying to stay around $10,000 - $11,000 for our reception. We also have a lot of out of town guests, so we want to make sure we can find a hotel that provides a shuttle in the area.  I'm looking at the Padonia Park Club in Cockeysville, and it seems to be perfect for us.  Has anyone had any experiences with this venue?

Thanks so much! :) 

Re: Padonia Park Club

• Options
    ctigna26ctigna26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I use to work at Padonia park Club with their summer camp in the summers. It's a nice place not too far from hotels. Its off of Padonia Rd off of 83. It has beautiful grounds. There is a parking lot right next to the building you would have the reception in. If you have a wedding there inthe summer just and FYI it is a pool club that has a pretty packed schedule in terms of they have lots of stuff going on during the summer from Memorial Day to Labor Day. The bottom of the building that you would have your reception in is a child care center that runs year round. Oviously it is not opened onthe weekends or late at night. I ust wanted to let you know some of this stuff. The food I have had there is good and the room is an decent size. Not huge though. I would def check it for yourself.
  • Options
    ChristineD4ChristineD4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the information!!  We are going to look at it this weekend.
  • Options
    budgetmamabudgetmama member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    My daughter had ceremony and reception there a little over 4 years ago. It was ok, the food and wait staff was very good but the building is run down and it's very dated. We had 125 guests and it was very crowded so you may have a problem with your guest list. The wedding was in December so parking was not a problem at all but like PP said, when the pool is open, I can see where parking would be a huge problem.

Let me know if you have any questions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards