Maryland-Baltimore

Hair/Makeup Suggestions?

I don't post on this board too often but I figured I'd post this here since you're all local. Does anyone have any suggestions for a hair and make-up artist for the day of? I've done some research and found that my date is really popular (9/10/11) and a lot of the more popular/known hair & makeup places are booked on my wedding day. So if anyone has any recommendations or knows of a place that may not be as advertised, let me know! Thanks :)
Sept 2011 Signature Challenge

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair/Makeup Suggestions?

• edited December 2011
    I am using Jill Sherrard. Her website is Jillthemakeupartist.com

My SIL used her last summer and she did all of our hair and makeup....she comes to your location...and she does a FABULOUS job!!! Her prices are rediculously cheap compared to all other traveling artists too. She has traveled all over the world taking lessons and doing hair and makeup so she is skilled in alot of foreign artistry as well. (Her husband is in the service so she traveled with him).

Anyhow, check out her website...and if you decide to use her let her know i sent you!

Good luck!!!
    More than words.....
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info! I sent her an email already :)
    Sept 2011 Signature Challenge

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• amycrimsamycrims member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Up Do's for I Do's and Amie Litt Decker are both great.
  • angeepangeeangeepangee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Up Dos for I Dos for hair and Nicole Palermo for Make-up.  Both are excellent! (Up Dos also does make-up, but I decided on Nicole before I found Up Dos)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm used Nadia Tapino Hair and Wedding Designs and was very happy.  http://nadiatapinohairdesigns.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    I also plan to use Nadia Tapino based on the recommendations I found on the boards.  I should have my trial with her this summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards