Maryland-Baltimore

Timmonium Bridal Expo

Tickets are $10 each. Is it reall worth it? We need a florist, specialty baker (not a traditional cake baker), hair, and make-up... all for the Eastern Shore (Easton, to be exact). I am not sure if blowing $20 on tickets for my MOH and I is the right decision. What do you think my chances are of finding these Eastern Shore vendors at a wedding expo in Baltimore County?

Re: Timmonium Bridal Expo

• edited December 2011
    YES!  I loved it and we actually found our florist there.  You get a ton of free stuff and a lot of tastings, which me and my bridal party loved :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Referral worked for us.  Went to a bridal show before but was not impressed by the vendors. 

You might find some coupons for the ticket.  It is always nice to compare more vendors.  There is no turnback for wedding.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to the Annapolis show this Sunday. I saw a video from last year and evne though there are only 35 vendors on hand, the giveaways are to DIE for! lol
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going and dragging FI along (not really dragging, he wants to go).  I went to the Baltimore show last year and had a blast, so I can't wait for this.  If nothing else, we can eat cake.  :)
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• edited December 2011
    Change of plans...I'm going to the Tim. show today. I hope the game is on somewhere. lol
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards