Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Local Sample Sales?

Hi ladies,

I went to Amanda Ritchey Bridal over the weekend for their sample sale and I was SHOCKED by how affordable the dresses were.  ($99 - $299)  I'm new to this whole bridal thing (most of us probably are!) and I had no idea how inexpensive designer gowns can be when you're willing to buy a sample!  Much cheaper than a lot of the dresses at discount stores like David's Bridal, and the quality is so much better.  It has opened up my eyes to a whole new world of options, and I want to make sure I (and all of you!) am taking advantage.  I think Amanda's sale was just for the weekend, but Lily's is still going on.  I'm tempted to go, but it's pretty far from where I live and I'm wondering if it's worth it.  Has anyone been to Lily's recently, or any other stores with a nice collection of samples on sale?  Willing to share your experiences?  Where are the best places to get quality dresses for a steal?

Thanks!
Ladzer

Re: Local Sample Sales?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my Pronovias gown from Juliet's Bridal and it was a Sample. Originally $1,200, I got it for $600 :-)
    Married Bio!

"Life is what happens to you while your busy making other plans." -John Lennon
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How do you learn about the sales? $99  - $299 is AWESOME!
    January AAW Signature Challenge:Wedding Must-Have: A shot or 4
    Photobucket

*insert sarcastic musing here...or jazz hands*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards