Maryland-Baltimore
Options

honeymoon help!

My fiance and i really want a "snow" honeymoon. We wanna go skiing and snowboarding and stuff. I've never in my life been to a ski resort so i dont know what i'm looking for! Does anyone have any suggestions for a local ski resort? We want a nice room, it IS our honeymoon afterall. :)  We were looking at the poconos.

Thanks for any help you have!
dating since 10/31/05

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: honeymoon help!

• Options
    gabbridegabbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a "honeymoon board" and those girls are really helpful...I would post over there too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! :) I will definatly check out the honeymoon board AND whitetail! :)
    dating since 10/31/05

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Split Rock Resort in the Poconos.  It's not super far and it's really nice - they have EVERYTHING...from a movie theater, to bowling, to nighly bingo.  It's a lot of fun.
  • Options
    iamstephiamsteph member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Wintergreen Resort in VA back in January, because we were thinking about actually having our wedding there. While we decided to go with some place closer to Baltimore for our wedding, we plan on doing a mini-moon there after our wedding (our actual honeymoon isn't until 6 months after our wedding). 
    Married December 18th, 2010 :)
  • Options
    dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something in the Poconos would probably be fun and it's a resort area so there would be other things to do.
    Also, what about WISP in Deep Creek?  Again, there would be other things in the area to do...
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards