• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Maryland-Baltimore

City Key Limos in Sarasota?

Or Key City Limos (I forget which comes first). Anwyay, has anyone heard or are using them?? My mom found them through some ad. I only need a limo for 2hours at most and they were the only ones who would rent to us hourly (rather then the 3hr minimum for a wedding).

We also got a great rate of $150.00 for the two hours. We are renting a Chrysler 300 in Silver. Just checking for any reviews?? I couldn't really find anything online so I was a little nervous. We didn't sign a contract yet or anything so if anyone else knows of a good limo company that will rent an a decent hourly rate please let me know!!
thanks!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: City Key Limos in Sarasota?

• edited December 2011
    Or Key City Limos (I forget which comes first). Anwyay, has anyone heard or are using them?? My mom found them through some ad. I only need a limo for 2hours at most and they were the only ones who would rent to us hourly (rather then the 3hr minimum for a wedding).

We also got a great rate of $150.00 for the two hours. We are renting a Chrysler 300 in Silver. Just checking for any reviews?? I couldn't really find anything online so I was a little nervous. We didn't sign a contract yet or anything so if anyone else knows of a good limo company that will rent an a decent hourly rate please let me know!!
    thanks!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • jacki_suejacki_sue member
    2500 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Might wanna try the local boards, they may have some insight on this for you!

J
    Jacki and Wes ~ 10.2.10
    Perfect love drives out fear.
  • edited December 2011
    opps... I thought I was..not sure how I hopped over here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I think this got moved to the wrong board, since I checked the website for that company and they are Florida based, not Baltimore.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards