Maryland-Baltimore

Venue Harford/Cecil County

Looking for a venue for a small wedding - winter of this coming year.  Under 40 people.  Any thoughts?  I have just started looking... and am open to anything.  I will need to have ceremony at same place, and nothing can be outside (time of year).

Thanks in advance!  

Re: Venue Harford/Cecil County

• I LOVED La Banque in Havre de Grace and would have had my wedding there if we had fewer people (and it was closer to where I live in Howard County). It's really reasonable and there is a FANTASTIC restaurant (Laurrapin Grille) down the road that caters. 

They have two spaces, and with your size guest list, you could have the ceremony in the small building, and the reception in the larger. 

People would have to walk outside between the two, but it's maybe 7 feet apart. 
  • Try looking at bed and breakfasts. They may be a good fit for your needs. There's also Liriodendron mansion. For that size group you could have the ceremony in one area of the mansion and reception in another. There are also several museums in Havre De grace that offer event rentals. Again, with a small group you have a bit more flexibility to look into unique venues. Of course, you also have a more traditional option like Bulle Rock. Ceremony in a partitioned ball room and reception in their restaurant, maybe?
  • Thanks! I just looked at vandiveer inn, and liked it- but not sure they have dates. Will keep looking!!!
  • Try Chesapeake Bay Golf Club in Cecil County!!  They have two locations-one in Rising Sun and one in North East.
  • Swan harbor farm in Havre de grace is where my reception will be and I can't wait! I love it there
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards