Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Bachelorette Party Help Needed

My friends and I are working on our bride's bachelorette party but, well, we're all old and married with kids.  It's been years since we went out regularly and most of the bars we went to don't exist anymore.  We want somewhere fun and where we can dance, but not be ridiculously crowded to the point we can't move and without a bunch of slimeballs all over us.  We're thinking Power Plant but have no idea which bars there are good / bad anymore.  And does PP still do the pay one cover for all the bars thing?  Limo company recs?  Anything else?  Thanks!
Jenni ~~Alex & Avery ~~ 6/13/06~~Adam ~~3/26/08

Re: Bachelorette Party Help Needed

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think most places over there charge a separate cover for separate bars. It can really get pricey and that's exactly why I stick to the Canton or Fells Point area instead for places without covers.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was at a bachelorette party last night and we did Fells. The bars were super crowded though, so that doesn't seem to be what you're looking for. Mother's ior Ropewalk in Fed Hill would be my suggestions. They are both pretty big. I honestly hardly ever go to PP, but I guess my fav would be Howl at the Moon. Good luck planning!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    polleypocketpolleypocket member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would def not suggest Power Plant.  Unless you are aiming for one of the nights were there is band outside.  I find Power Plant to have a lot of young girls and probably some that are not even 21.  My favorite is Canton.  It is pretty laid back but yet there are tons of places to go in the square that do not have a cover charge.  Fells would be my second pick.  Good luck with your planning.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess it comes down to what your bachelorette would enjoy as well. I would put up with a little for a good friend's bachelorette. I like Mosaic at Powerplant. It's a club but they do have an outdoor bar if you want to take a break. there is always really good music in there if your friend likes to dance. there are two huge rooms and a private party area as well.  you can reserve that or a table in the other room (not where the dance floor is). its busy but not overly since its so huge. the other place you could hop to is howl at the moon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards