Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Amazing wedding gown.....fairytale come true

Ok ladies. Selling this dress is a bit hard for me. I was married in 2002 and I found this gown in a magazine and had it ordered and sent it from italy. This was my dream gown. It is a size 12. It is candle light in color. The bead work I had done was very specific because I was having both a candlelit ceremony and dimlit candlelit reception and I wanted this dress to sparkle like no other. As soon as I returned from my honeymoon I had it preserved by a local company and it has been until I pulled it out today to take pictures. I took about 10 pics and will only post one here but email me and i will send you all the rest. the bodice is tight and smooth and heavily beaded....the princess bottom has two pleats and in between those pleats the beading continues to the floor. The back of the gown is a plunge back comes about 5" above your tail bone and is beaded with satin wrapped buttons. The train is completely beaded and sequined. My wedding was a very formal affair so both veils were beaded as well. One is a bun holder with 2 layers of toil and the second is a 10' veil with matching sequins. The dress was everything I wanted and more. Now I want another beautiful bride to enjoy it. Please email me for additional pictures. Call or text 443-377-4030

Measurements are:

38 bust
32 Waist

There is plenty of room to let out or take in. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards