Maryland-Baltimore

Photographer in Annapolis

I am getting married July 30 in Boca Raton, FL and would like to get some engagement photos done, however there just aren't in the budget, as my fiance and I bought a home in November, plus we're saving money for the wedding.  Does anyone know a good, reasonable priced photographer in the Annapolis area?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks knotties!

Re: Photographer in Annapolis

• seralee5804seralee5804 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He is not in actual Annapolis, but he is great and has awesome prices. (He will come to whereever you want him to)

Robbie McLean

Bayline StudiosBayline Studios

9800 Bayline Circle
    Owings Mills, MD 21117
    (410) 491-8763
    Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Jenni from Forever Yesterday--Engagement session is $200
    Mike Lovett--Engagement session is $350
    Carly Fuller--Engagement session is $450 

All of the above were my top 3 photographers to choose from.  They all take gorgeous photos but have different styles; we went with Carly Fuller b/c she's so low key but they're all great.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Renee Michele was fantastic.  I don't remember how much we paid, but I think it was somewhere near $300.

www.reneemichelephotography.com
  • edited December 2011
    I interviewed 16 photographers (some twice) and Larry Huffman was my choice! Affordable and just amazing all around!

Larryhuffmanphoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    I agree about Jenni from Forever Yesterday. She did my engagement photos, wedding photos, and TTD. I couldn't have asked for someone more perfect!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards