August 2013 Weddings
Options

Reintroducing myself

It's been a while since I posted....

I'm Roxanne... Getting married on August 4 (as long as our venue is still available for that date- waiting for taxes to put down a deposit)....  We are paying for all this ourselves but we have a budget of $5000 and right now we're under!  We are getting married on a sunday vs a saturday to save us 50% off our venue (which includes dj, photography, reception & ceremony) ,  Already paid off my dress,  picked out invitations (print at home kind I found at staples for $6), and found our cake topper... which still have to get.  Have flowers figured out (doing origami flowers on etsy),  James wants to do cupcakes for our cake... adn we'll havea  mini cake for the top....  Our bridesmaids dresses we're going thru www.littleborroweddress.com to rent!  Want to save my girls as much as possible and can't beat $50 to rent a dress!  

anyways....  james is more nervous and stressed out than i am... but then again this is my 2nd wedding.....  lol

:)  
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Reintroducing myself

• Options
    Hi!! You're getting married on my bday :)
    And I'm marrying a James too!

Sounds like you are super organized, and are doing everything in a really smart way. Go girl!

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March siggy:THE DRESS
    photo practically_perfect_2_zpsb1ba38c6.jpg
  • Options
    Hi Roxanne.  I see this planning is a breeze for you!  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Welcome back!  Your budgeting skills have my total respect.
  • Options
    Hello! I chose 8/4 for the same reason, it's much cheaper to book on that day just because it's a Sunday! Sounds like you found some great budget friendly solutions Smile
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! I'm looking into little borrowed dresses for my girls. 9 Have you seem the dresses in person? I live near Manhattan where their show room is and I plan on going there to check it out, but still working on getting an apt. Good luck planning!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_reintroducing-myself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:1c377b5f-d387-4680-b10f-b2319ef9f52aPost:6b1cb955-8dac-4a7d-9ba9-e5ff93d81871">Re:Reintroducing myself</a>:
    [QUOTE]Congrats! I'm looking into little borrowed dresses for my girls. 9 Have you seem the dresses in person? I live near Manhattan where their show room is and I plan on going there to check it out, but still working on getting an apt. Good luck planning!
    Posted by danacoppa[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>No sadly I haven't....  I'm in Maine and its an 8 hour drive....  </div>
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards