Maryland-Baltimore

Mary Elliott Wedding Cakes?

I've recently been looking for someone to make our wedding cake for our 11.11.11 wedding, and I've seen a lot of postitive reviews and talk about Mary Elliott who is based out of her home in Timonium.

I've tried emailing her (tellgoofy5 at comcast dot net) and haven't heard a response, and when I tried calling the # 410-561-5453, it went straight to an automated voicemail ("hello - we are not available to take your call right now").

Does anyone know if she has changed her # or email address?  Or if she's still in the business?  Or am I just impatient?  I've heard such great things that I really want to meet with her! :)

Soon to be Mrs.

Re: Mary Elliott Wedding Cakes?

• edited December 2011
    When did you e-mail her?  A lot of vendors take a few days to respond.  And did you leave a message?  It's entirely possible that you're just being impatient.

If it went straight to voicemail, the number is still in service.  I don't know if that's still her current e-mail address, maybe someone else can help you, but I would give it a few more days.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • heidilynn43heidilynn43 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed her a little while ago and she responded in two or three days I think. I wouldn't worry about it yet. Some vendors have not gotten back to me until a week or two later.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a feeling I was just impatient :) I'll wait and see if I hear from her.  Thanks everyone!

Soon to be Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    I think it took her a few days to get back to me, as well.  She is definitely worth the wait.  I can't remember te phone # I used for her, but I believe it was a different VM... maybe that was just the call-waiting message or something because I know the VM I got was a family message. 

Good luck!  We are so glad we went with Mary.  I've got a review of her in my married bio and pics too :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Your wedding was gorgeous!! I'm getting married at the Tremont as well!

Did Mary do your grooms cake as well?

Soon to be Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using her for my May wedding, usually about 2-3 days for email response and the email address you sent looks right.
  • mandamarie81mandamarie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She's making our wedding cake in July!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards