Maryland-Baltimore

***SweetCFly***

I just wanted to say that I stalked Jenni's blog and your pictures came out amazing!!!  Looks like you had an amazing day. I can't wait to do our E-pics with Jenni in septemeber!!!  She is awesome!

Congrats again

Sue

Re: ***SweetCFly***

• edited December 2011
    *butting in*

I second that - the pictures are beautiful!!
  • strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I couldn't agree more!  They are fantastic!
  • edited December 2011
    Ahhhhh I know!  Thanks, girls!  Jenni just sent me the password to the web gallery... I should be sleeping since I worked last night (just got home from MVA and bank changing my name)... but I am looking at these and I am just in total awe of how amazing they are.  I can't wait to get the CD to see the images full size in hi-res, because they are so awesome as web images :) 

Jenni- you rock!!!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • edited December 2011
    Had to throw in my two cents!!! Your pics were simply beautiful - what a lovely wedding and reception...I love the Tremont!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I was just getting on to page you and squeal about your photos but it looks like I was beaten to it!  They turned out absolutely fabulous!  Congrats!  I love the reveal shots and your make-up looked fantastic!  You just radiate happiness.  Congrats on such great shots :)
  • dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm butting in too!  I l LOVE your pictures!  You were a gorgeous bride and everything about your wedding was absolutely beautiful!  I hope my wedding is as pretty!
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards