Maryland-Baltimore

Need Seamstress Rec ASAP! Please help!

Hi guys,

I am a bridesmaid in a Chicago wedding so I had to order my dress from a shop there and get it shipped here. I have to ship it back there for the wedding no later than Nov 29! The shop in Chicago took forever getting the dress here. I have lost a lot of weight and I think I need the dress taken in about 3 sizes! Do you have any recommendations for anything that will do a good job, be a good value, and be able to turn it around in a week? Thanks so much!

Ashley

Re: Need Seamstress Rec ASAP! Please help!

• seralee5804seralee5804 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tony @

Isabella Bridal Inc

7944 Belair Road Baltimore, MD 21236-3706 - (410) 668-9048

She is the owner and amazing!! She did a BM dress in 2 days (had to be taken in 2 sizes) and the dress took forever from davids.. for a wedding I was just in.
    Till Baby E Money Comes! BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • nancyrn526nancyrn526 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second that.... Isabella bridal altered a bridesmaid dress for me in 3 days...cost me like $50 and fit perfectly!!!!!
  • meemawmeemaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Diana at www.MarylandSeamstress.com located in Glen Burnie. She was very fast and reasonable!  Her prices are on her website too. Her phone is 410-761-8480
  • mikalarem7mikalarem7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Isabellas -she took 16 inches off my bridesmaid dress for me in 3 days! She is amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards