August 2013 Weddings
Options

I'm so excited!

Guess what guys?! I just got done ordering my save the dates! Zazzle has a really good sale 60% off. I can't wait to see them!  Now I can check that off of my to do list. One less thing to worry about.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm so excited!

• Options
    znd13znd13 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
  • Options
    Yay!!!  That's awesome!  I designed mine with vistaprint on Monday, but I have to work through the guest list first before I can order them.
  • Options
    Congrats!!! That is so exciting. I got home from school last night to find a big parcel on the table for me. I ordered a wedding sign and it looks great! I will take a picture and post later
  • Options
    OH I didn't even think of Zazzle! I'll have to check them out for my STD's. So far, I've looked at Vista Print and Wedding Paper Diva's. Still waiting until after my engagement photo session before I commit to anything.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!  So exciting!  I want to send mine out soon, but my mom keeps telling me to wait until 6 months before the wedding.  I don't want to wait and I don't really see the point of the traditional 6 month thing.  Are you sending yours now? 
  • Options
    That is exciting!! I will have to check out that site!
  • Options
    Congrats! I'll have to check out that site as well. We aren't going to do ours until after our engagment pics (probably in Sept), but I'm not sure when we will send them out yet. We still have a TON of work to do on the guest list, so I am thinking probably not until 6 months before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_im-so-excited?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:1ebf2314-cd80-484c-9d5e-df2a11cc7e97Post:617d2d25-7f21-4681-8d21-455aa6c3d83d">Re: I'm so excited!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!  So exciting!  I want to send mine out soon, but my mom keeps telling me to wait until 6 months before the wedding.  I don't want to wait and I don't really see the point of the traditional 6 month thing.  Are you sending yours now? 
    Posted by jdailey1[/QUOTE]

. I'm very anxious to send them out now but I know it's way too soon. I'm thinking maybe around 7 or 8 months. I also looked at matching RSVP cards and invitations today on zazzle but the sale is over. Guess I'll wait until the next one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing my excitement ladies! Only you all can relate.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

I have been looking at a lot of the designs on Wedding Paper Divas. My friend's sister just ordered hers from there and htey turned out great! The price isn't too bad either.

We were thinking of getting magnets, which are a bit more expensive. What do you think of the magnet idea?

• Options
    In Response to Re:I'm so excited!:[QUOTE]I have been looking at a lot of the designs on Wedding Paper Divas. My friend's sister just ordered hers from there and htey turned out great! The price isn't too bad either. We were thinking of getting magnets, which are a bit more expensive. What do you think of the magnet idea? Posted by hflan2010[/QUOTE]

I've always loved STD magnets; I keep using them long after the wedding is over. I'll probably get them as well as a "splurge."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards