Maryland-Baltimore

Charger Plates

Hey Girls!

I would like to have either Navy or Cobalt charger plates and was wondering if anyone else is planning on using those colors? If so, I was thinking we could go in it together and split the cost, and then sell them once we are done. I saw the idea on another board and thought it was great!

Re: Charger Plates

• edited December 2011
    Another option (if you can't find anyone to go in on them with you) is to wait until after Christmas when red/green chargers are on clearance (I've seen them at Walmart, etc) and buy a bunch for cheap and paint them the color you want with a glossy spray paint. Then, of course, sell them after your wedding. GL!

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w -- BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w -- BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d -- BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    BabyFruit Ticker

Decorate This
  • edited December 2011
    I may be interested. My wedding is next October in Florida but I live in Northern VA. and will be driving down a lot of the stuff that I am purchasing here. My colors are Navy blue and fuschia and was originally thinking of silver chargers but the navy blue or cobalt sounds better. Have you found them anywhere?
    my email is mareah2@aol.com
    thanks
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Last christmas, Bed Bath and Beyond had charger plates on sale after the holidays.  They had a few colors and they were really cheap!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards