Maryland-Baltimore

AW!

Invites are out! Aaaaaand I updated my bio finally (hadn't done that since January...)!
6.12.10 June 2010 Siggy Challenge: Fave E-pic imageMy Bio

Re: AW!

• strawberrycrzstrawberrycrz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on getting your invites out!  Now comes the waiting....

I'm so impatient I know I'm going to go crazy when it comes time to send mine out. 
  • edited December 2011
    I know, I can't wait to get those little white envelopes back! I'm hoping for some today even though people JUST got the invites on Saturday :)
  • ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on sending the invites out.  I never use to check the mail, FI always got it, but now everyday I get so excited to check the mailbox for responses.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  I love your invites.  They are on my favorites list on Wedding Paper Divas.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh thanks! We love them too :) It was a struggle to decide on something but FI actually liked them alot too!
  • edited December 2011
    Looking good and congrats on getting the invites out!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  And great bio too!
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Unrelated to the thread, I LOVE your cake toppers.  I hope you don't mind, but I might steal your idea.  They are too cute!

Denise
    Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_aw?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:f84201b4-63ab-484c-8956-3245b24c415aPost:c276a484-06be-4eba-a66c-04e3e1df129b">Re: AW!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Unrelated to the thread, I LOVE your cake toppers.  I hope you don't mind, but I might steal your idea.  They are too cute! Denise
    Posted by cbcrocks81883[/QUOTE]

Steal away! The pic in my bio isn't of the actual ones, but I think they look better in real life :) Pics in a couple weeks of the actual ones so keep stalking!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards