Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Some more reviews

Photographer  -  JLowe Photos:  A+   If I could give Jen a 10, I would in a heartbeat! From the first time I met with her, I knew Jen would be our photographer. Along with her warm and bubbly personality, I was super impressed with her portfolio. Jen has an incredible gift of capturing emotion in each shot that she takes. She is very comfortable to work with, too. All of my bridal party loved hanging out with her the day of the wedding. Sometimes we forgot she was taking photos because she was unobtrusive. From the engagement session to the final wedding photos, I knew we would have several photos to choose from! :)

I'm happy to call Jen my friend now! I cannot recommend her enough.

Stickers for OOT boxes and favor boxes  -  Sweet Sanity:  A+   I couldn't have been more pleased with the work and creativity Kerry provided! I ordered 2 different types of stickers - 1 set for the out of town guest boxes and 1 set for the wedding favors. Kerry answered every single question I had in record time and the delivery of my stickers were also speedy! I definitely recommend Kerry's products to any bride!   www.sweetsanity.com

Flowers  -  Divine Designs & Events:  A+
  The flowers at our wedding were absolutely stunning! The colors, the variety of flowers - all of it! Colleen is extremely creative and talented. She listened and brainstormed with me to create the floral wedding of my dreams. She was conscious of our budget and helped to make the most of it. Colleen was also very flexible with our reception idea, which was using antique/vintage vases that we provided. Everything was gorgeous and I am so, so happy we got the chance to work with Colleen. She is a gem!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Some more reviews

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love reading your reviews- thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your wedding! Sorry so late...I haven't been on knot much lately, but I'm making time to "visit" my knottie friends :-)

I can't wait to read all of your reviews and see your pics!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards