Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Vandiver Inn

Has anyone on here recently been married here?  I love this venue so much!! We are looking around 150 people.  We drove up yesterday to see a set up for 140 and that left no dance room at all!! I am worried about this. We are waiting to see how a set up will look for our amount of people before signing the contract.  Any information from Vandiver Brides will HELP A TON!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vandiver Inn

• Options
    writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_maryland-baltimore_vandiver-inn?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:85Discussion:f97402da-bd5c-4380-b616-a5c3909fbbf9Post:46ac6308-b2fe-41cd-ac6f-f8e617f3b4fe">Re: Vandiver Inn</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't but I did speak with them when we were looking for a venue. They have a pretty early music cut off time, like 9 PM or something and that was a definite deal breaker for us since we wanted an evening wedding.
    Posted by lovethebeach16[/QUOTE]
    This was our issues with Vandiver as well. We want an evening wedding and reception. They require you to rent out all of their rooms if you plan on having your event end after 7 pm and the music has to end at 9 pm.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards