Kentucky

Wedding Planner Help!

I am searching for a wedding planner in Lexington.  Right now I think I am interested in "day of" services only however, I am planning on meeting with several to discuss their various packages.  I was wondering if anyone is familiar with Daniel David, The Bride's Assistant, or Wedding Bliss?  I cannot afford someone with say, 20 yrs of experience, but I also do not want to pay the same for 1 yr of experience as I would for 5 yrs and receive horrible services! 

Interesting how having a planner is supposed to make me much less stressed and the process of deciding which one to trust with my big day, is TOTALLY stressing me out!!   :)

Thank you in advance!!

Re: Wedding Planner Help!

• ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    daniel david is amazing I have heard nothing but good things about him. we have tony who is a planner/ DJ if u want to try him. He is Tony the Tiger
  • courtski2004courtski2004 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I haven't worked directly with her, but LeAnn with Wedding Bliss had gotten really great reviews from friends of mine in Lexington. I actually went to HS with her husband @ Dunbar. I think she has diffferent levels of service, but I would recommend meeting with more than one--you should really click with your planner and feel 100% comfortable with your decision. Then you will really be able to relinquish all of your stress on the day of. HTH, and good luck with your planning :)
  • inkygirlinkygirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am super duper late, but I'm married and never really check this board anymore.  Sorry!  I have a Lexington friend who is using Sunny Sky Events for her wedding this upcoming weekend.  The planner's email is SunnySkyEvents@gmail.com.  She charges $400 for DOC work. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards