Kentucky
Options

Lexington Florist Suggestions?

Does anyone in the Lexington area have suggestions on a moderate pricest florist to do the bridal party flowers. I plan to have DIY centerpieces and other decorations. Thanks!

Re: Lexington Florist Suggestions?

• Options
    PoppPopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a couple I'd check out: Best of Flowers in Chevy Chase, Beth Sampson with Ivory Rose, and Hollie Chambliss. Just be upfront with your budget and any florist will work with you.
  • Options
    tncomb00tncomb00 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My aunt works at Nature's Splendor in Palomar Centre, and I know a lot of my family members get flowers from there and they've been pretty.  My grandmother used to own a shop, and I agree, any florist should be able to work with your budget!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Doug Smith at dougsmithdesigns.com.  He did a great jo for my wedding and is very reasonable. 
  • Options
    Maggie MorrisMaggie Morris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jeanie Gorrell does all of my fundraisers at work -- she's fabulous. I'm definitely considering her for my wedding. http://www.jeaniegorrell.com/index_alternate.htmlGood luck!
  • Options
    I would NOT recommend Hollie Chambliss. Inconsistent and unreliable. Definitely do your research before going with this florist for one of the most important days of your life.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards