Kentucky

Poynter Photography

Has anyone had experience with Poynter Photography from lexington? What was your overall opinion of them?

Re: Poynter Photography

• ukjenn231ukjenn231 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mike never took any pictures for me, but he was kind of my landlord for a couple of years. He was a nice guy and followed up with us appropriately always. While he was our landlord, he opened up his photo studio and I went there once to drop off some papers. He loved photography and had some great pics. So, I don't have any experience with his photos but he was always a professional, nice person.
  • edited December 2011
    I don't have any experience whit him in particular, but the photographer I used is Sara Petty. Her website is www.photographybysara.com She is located in Louisville, but I'm pretty sure she will travel to Lex. She was amazing! My pics turned out beautiful...she took SO many! She is very personal and laid back which I loved. I felt like she was my friend, not just some person following me around with a camera. She made me laugh when I was getting tired of smiling so my smiles were real. She was fun and laid back and so easy to work with!! I highly recommend her!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards