Kentucky

Louisville Area Caterers

Hi ladies! Does anyone know of any resonably priced caterers in the Louisville area? My wedding is in the afternoon so I was planning on serving heavy appeitizers, but I'm not against a full meal either. :) I don't need anything fancy. The friend of a friend I was counting on fell thru. Those never work! Thanks in advance!

Re: Louisville Area Caterers

• squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you like any local restaurants?  A lot of them cater.  Of course, there are many private caterers too.  I'll dig up some links tomorrow.
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
  • edited December 2011
    The Catering Company Naimans (Les is a hoot! Great crab cakes!)Chardeau'sSchnitzelbanks (sp?)Upper CrustWiltshire Pantry
  • ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Also depends on your budget too. I have been to a lot of functions that used Hall's Catering and they are very reasonably priced.
  • casey61810casey61810 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Naimans Catering. He was very easy to work with and made suggestions to fit within my budget. He does a free tasting and the food was great!
  • edited December 2011
    I have to say..Les does make some pretty mean crab cakes. I shouldn't have eaten them since I have a mild shellfish allergy, but they were very good, couldn't help it. So what if I itched like crazy the next day!? he catered an office gathering and everything was great, and very easy to work with. ...
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! I just sent Les my deposit today. His food was so YUMMY and a great variety too. He worked with my budget and really semed glad to have me as a client!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards