Kentucky

Where is everyone?

Where have you all gone? This board seems so dead lately! Do any of you ever have G2G's or are interested in having one? HEEELLLLLOOOOO! Am I alone?... :/

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul" - Judy Garland Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Where is everyone?

• Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello! :) There are a few Louisville knotties that get together every once in awhile. Where are you from?
  • knisaa2knisaa2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm from Richmond, but I go to Louisville about 2-3 times a month, one of my bridesmaids lives there :)
    "For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul" - Judy Garland Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I check this board often, too, but there just doesn't seem to be anything going on.  I'm in Lexington.
    Getting an autograph from UK's March Madness MVP image
  • knisaa2knisaa2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well we need to arrange a G2G!!!! I'm in Lexington at least 2 times a week!
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, apparently we're all lurking here and not posting.

I'd love to do a G2G, I keep saying I'll meet the Louisville ladies, but every time I go there I have an agenda and I'm in a hurry.

I'm in BG, btw.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • knisaa2knisaa2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Okey doke :) So would anyone like to meet for a G2G?

edited December 2011
    adunn I've always wondered where you were! I was there just last weekend working Maker's Mile.
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Lexington to a Hank Jr concert on 4th of July like two years ago.  That's the last time I've been there, and the first time I'd been there in like 6 years.  I'm horrible about visiting KY.
  • ebrasieebrasie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I wish more people were no the board it is so baoring I am in lexington I need all the help/advise I can get with this wedding.
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_everyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:148a73e5-a15e-4234-9cab-52d1d87bd923Post:8af74d8b-b306-4a69-a429-99dbe7954084">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE] I wish more people were no the board it is so baoring I am in lexington I need all the help/advise I can get with this wedding.
    Posted by ebrasie[/QUOTE]

Well, ask away, we'll do our best to help.
    Worse case scenario, nobody has an answer..lol.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm checking the boards as well, just not posting much. (have bad vendor estalking me on here)
        I'm definatly willing to try to help other knotties out anyway possible :D
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to do a G2G and would be more than willing to go to Louisville for it, since the L-ville ladies on E seem so awesome!  Tell me when and where and I'll be there.
    Getting an autograph from UK's March Madness MVP image
    edited December 2011
    For those of you with questions that aren't being answered here, there are also the international topic specific boards. A few of us hang out over there for non-wedding talk as well!
  • knisaa2knisaa2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies.  No one ever posts on this board.  It makes me kinda sad.  I KNOW there are some KY brides out there!  I live in London but work in Lexington, and I'm getting married in Frankfort.  

Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • LindseyLTFLindseyLTF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Living in Lexington for school, but getting married in Bowling Green!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_everyone-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:86Discussion:148a73e5-a15e-4234-9cab-52d1d87bd923Post:68e6353a-f993-4461-a866-89a98f0aa35d">Re: Where is everyone?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Living in Lexington for school, but getting married in Bowling Green!
    Posted by LindseyLTF[/QUOTE]

Let me know if you have any questions, that's where I live.
  • edited December 2011
    I live in Lexington but I almost never post, so. P:
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards