Kentucky
Options

Photographer in Lexington, KY

Looking for a inexpensive, reliable photographer in the Lexington, KY area, any suggestions? I am open to novice photographers if they have the talent and the professionalism

Re: Photographer in Lexington, KY

• Options
    What's your budget?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    If you haven't found anyone yet, I would suggest Cradle 2 Cane. I just got my engagement photos from her, and they were fantastic. We are definitely using her for our wedding. She has reasonable prices and fun to work with.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Options
    edited January 2013
    If you haven't found someone yet, Pieced Together Photography in Mt. Sterling is great. We had a super tight budget and she worked with me to get exactly what I wanted. Her name is Ashley Shepherd.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_kentucky_photographer-in-lexington-ky?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:86Discussion:31bd2bde-c1df-4e56-aa12-d9e9a84d5fd0Post:eec49db2-74f1-41e1-83b2-b201e7125fd5">Photographer in Lexington, KY</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking for a inexpensive, reliable photographer in the Lexington, KY area, any suggestions? I am open to novice photographers if they have the talent and the professionalism
    Posted by kariandtj[/QUOTE]
  • Options

www.rtphotographyonline.com

I am the owner and photography and am currently running specials on wedding packages.  Please contact me for more details. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards