Kentucky

Vendor Reviews

jzilljzill member
First Anniversary First Comment
Venue - Chrisman Mill Vineyard - A
Chrisman Mill was beautiful and the staff was awesome.  The site's event coordinator, Brooke, is so nice and she was so helpful since we started working with her in April.  The food for the wedding and rehearsal dinner was delicious too.  There were a couple of miscommunications on the day of, but Brooke handled those really well, and took care of everything.  

Photographer - Stephanie Lyell - A+
Stephanie Lyell is sooo nice! She has posted the sneak peak of our wedding pictures and we are really happy with them.  She also did our engagement pictures which turned out beautifully.  She has a more photojournalistic style, but she also did really well with the family pictures. My bridesmaids and I spent most of the day with her, while her husband went to a different location to get pre-ceremony pictures of the guys.  Both her and her husband were great to work with and we can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

DJ - Chuck Thomas (Complete Music) - A
Chuck Thomas was great.  He played everything we wanted him to and everybody seemed to have a good time.  He seems to have a lot of experience and he's really good at his job.

Invitations - Minuteman Press - A
Emily at Minuteman Press was great for invitations.  We met her at a bridal show and ordered our invitations within the next two weeks afterward.  She is really creative and can recreate the style of invitation pictures you like.  She made our invitation based on a design that we saw on the knot, and even though it didn't look exactly like what we had expected, it was beautiful and was a similar concept.    

Dress - The Wedding Center -  A
The Wedding Center is small, but they had good customer service.  They have lots of different styles of dresses and it's really worth going to try on there.  My only complaint would be that the bustle on my dress seemed to come down really easliy, but I'm not sure if that was just because the style of the dress.

Cake - Gourmet Goodies - B+
The cake was delicious!  We got two flavors, butter toffee chip and champagne.  Our cake design was pretty simple overall, but Thelma did a great job with the decorations that were on the cake.  There was a slight bulge on the side of the cake when it got to the venue, but it wasn't noticeable and was easily covered by flowers.  

Re: Vendor Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards