Kentucky

Soundoff DJ

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard of or used Keith Brockman with Soundoff DJ/Affairs to Remember? I just spoke with his wife and she is super sweet and very affordable.

Re: Soundoff DJ

• edited December 2011
    I haven't heard about Soundoff DJ, but tomorrow I'm meeting with Matt Jaeger of Sound Travels.  I'll let you know how it goes!
    Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I have heard good reviews about him. I almost positive that I will go with Soundoff...they are really nice and seem trustworthy. However, I would love to hear about your experience.
  • edited December 2011
    Keith and his wife were so amazing!  Everyone had a great time and enjoyed the music.  I even had request for songs not in their book, and they added them for me! Super great people!!
  • edited December 2011
    I met with Matt Jaeger, and I loved him!  He seems super easy to work with, very professional, and I love that he has a ton of experience with DJing and has been in radio for 25 years!  I'm  sure he's our choice!   
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Kim C! I am sure it feels so good to get something checked off your list! When is the wedding?
  • edited December 2011
    July 14, 2012 @ buffalo trace!  I can't wait.  The only big thing left is catering!  I think everything else is detaily. 

Thanks! 

How about you?
  • edited December 2011
    July 14, 2012!! Our reception is at Crossroads Christian Church and the wedding is at a smaller church across the street. We are still deciding on our caterer too. I think we will probably go with Soundoff-really nice guy. Seems to have a lot of experience and is affordable. I just went to a wedding at Buffalo Trace-it was gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    Date twin!! So exciting!  I'm glad you got your DJ situation worked out, too!  (And that he's different than mine since we have the same date-;-))

Girl, you need to introduce yourself to the July 2012 board!  Super helpful girls, really active on TK and it's fun to have others to bounce ideas off...especially when they are going through the same thing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards