Kentucky

Talon Winery

This weekend FI and I took a tour of Talon Winery and there happened to be two weddings going on there at the time.. We went in the barn to see the set up for receptions... it was beyond BEAUTIFUL!!  I fell in love with it! 

Does anyone have experience with having your reception at Talon? We were wanting to do outside catering, and actually no alcohol.  If anyone has any info or reviews they would be greatly appreciated! :)

Re: Talon Winery

• edited December 2011
    Just google reviews. They're not terribly positive. 
  • edited December 2011
    The reviews aren't great, but I've actually booked them for my wedding. If you read the reviews, a lot of the complaints the brides made were things that I knew about up front. For example, they do not have a wedding coordinator. Also, one said that their event planner never got back to her, and I have had absolutely no problem. I also save EVERYTHING that we send back and forth to each other in case there is a problem. But I would do this despite of the reviews. Talon is used ALL THE TIME for weddings, so it really can't be that bad. I'm ridiculously excited to be getting married there.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards