April 2012 Weddings
Options

Some Wedding Pics ... (not photog but randoms).....

first i wanted to say thanks to all you ladies for all your help and inspiration .... i was not that active on this board .... but i lurked daily ... ok maybe more then daily .... 

so heres a link we are using for guests to upload pics of the wedding .... some pics are good ... some are goofy .... and some are "wtf" ....

we havent gotten the photographers pics yet .... but we will soon enough! .... 

IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary

Re: Some Wedding Pics ... (not photog but randoms).....

• Options
    First...I love the view of your venue!!! That's awesome.

Second... Is that your wedding party in the pool in their clothes?

Third...i like that website that people can upload their own pics and order them straight off of.  How much do the prints cost? Is is easy to use? I'm thinking of doing something similar. We had a photo booth at our wedding and i am suppose to be getting a CD too with everyone's pic. Even though most people got copies there already, it would be nice to have a place where some may order extras if they want.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Some Wedding Pics ... (not photog but randoms).....:
    "First...I love the view of your venue!!! That's awesome. "

thanks!!!! ..... on the 11th floor rooftop on Fort Lauderdale Beach .... pictures dont even do the venue justice

"Second... Is that your wedding party in the pool in their clothes? "

thats not only my wedding party in the pool with their clothes on ... its myself ... my husband ... parents ... and anyone else who wanted to jump in!!! lololol ... after a night of dancing outdoors .... you defintely need a nice cool dip in the pool LOLOL .... it was actually the photographers idea 

"Third...i like that website that people can upload their own pics and order them straight off of.  How much do the prints cost? Is is easy to use? I'm thinking of doing something similar. We had a photo booth at our wedding and i am suppose to be getting a CD too with everyone's pic. Even though most people got copies there already, it would be nice to have a place where some may order extras if they want."
    Posted by MCCRARYSCOTT[/QUOTE]

i copied and pasted the pricing from the website ... i found this site off a knotties recommendation .... and its free to use and free to upload .... and they also give u 250 photosharing cards .... some people include them with the favors ... im actually going to include them with the thank you cards ... 
    IlanaandDanWedding291of1402Anniversary
  • Options

thanks for sharing the details and information. I just set up a share site on Shutterfly where guests can upload their own pics too and can order directly off of it. I never thought about this before but these sites sure make it easy for family to get their own prints and not expect us to get them.

Yes absolutely love the venue!!! I'm sure it was even more amazing in person and the pool thats hilarious and so cool!

Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards