Kentucky

Any opinion about Nannine Clay Wallis Arboretum & House in Paris, KY?

I was hoping to book the HIgh Bridge Pavilion in Nicholasville- they have a gazebo and pavilion and the cost is only $75 for the day with $100 refundable deposit as long as its booked by a Jessamine County resident, downfall is they open the reservation book Jan. 1 for the year and after trying every day for two weeks to reach someone at the Judge's office to find out they only have one saturday in April left and Oct. 29th...so searching again.

I talked to them on the phone and am going to look around but would love to hear first hand experiences with the Arboretum & House in Paris, KY- I haven't been able to find many pictures online. The quote was $600 for the weekend from noon on Friday to noon on Sunday. For an extra $50 we could have the rehearsal dinner there as well but plenty of time for decorating and cleanup. $150 nonrefundable deposit though so trying to get some opinions before committing. 4 acre grounds used as the headquarters for the KY gardening club and the mansion with upstairs dressing room, small residential kitchen with 2 refrigerators, 15 6" banquet tables and 100 chairs that can be moved outside included.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards