Kentucky

Required PortaPotty at Venue?!?!

Just talked to the owner of the private estate I'm dying to have my wedding and reception at and she informed me that we will have to bring portapottys on to the property for the day of. 
Ew.
I've seen the "luxury" ones and would love to have one but can't for the life of me find where to get one/who to contact. Or even how much it'd be. I'm in the BG area. 
HELP! Please :)
segersstamps.ourwedding.com Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Required PortaPotty at Venue?!?!

• Which venue? I am just now looking at venues, and I don't even want to bother looking at places that I will have to do that.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • Blue Moon is in BG. The last wedding I went to had portapoties. They were clean, new, and in great shape. Check them out. It's really not as bad as it sounds. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Oh I know you can get nicer ones, but I'm on a tight budget and that is why I dont want to look at places like that.
    ?We are formed and molded by our thoughts. Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act. Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.? ~ Buddha
  • It's a little bed and breakfast out in Smiths Grove.
  • We went out to look at the venue again this weekend and there was actually a wedding going on and the first thing we saw while driving up were two bright blue port-a-pottys. It looked terrible. That will not be happening at our wedding. 
  • So you're not going to provide them?

I know the high-end one that you're talking about. It was on Bridzillas or RHW or something. I guess try Nashville. Good luck.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards