Kentucky
Options

Lake Barkley State Resort Park in Cadiz

We're getting married at Lake Barkley State Resort Park in Cadiz, KY on May 28, 2011.

I haven't seen any photos of weddings held there, as the park doesn't keep a book like that or anything :(

Is there anyone out there who was married there or is getting married there? I'd love to see some pictures of the decoration other brides have used, or even connect with some brides who are planning their wedding there as well so we can talk about each of our ideas :) Maybe we could even share some stuff, like chair covers, lanterns, or something!

Also, I don't like their catering menu much but they said I could ask them about other specific dishes and the chef would tell us if they could do it and how much. Is anyone else doing this there? What were your food ideas?

You can email me at molly underscore deatrick at yahoo if you have pics or just want to talk!

Thanks!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lake Barkley State Resort Park in Cadiz

• Options
    squirrlysquirrly member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen anyone mention Barkley on here in the last year.  There are a couple of brides using Kentucky Lake State Park, but no other knotties at Barkley that I'm aware of.  Can you just post some regular pics of the room and maybe people can give you decor suggestions? 

As for the menu, what were you hoping for?  Or, can you post what they offer and what you don't like about it, and maybe we can give suggestions?
    DIY & Planning | Married 

Married: 2010
    Mom to J: 2011
    Mom to H: 2014

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dresses may be easier to take in than let out, but guest lists are not. -- kate51485
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards