December 2013 Weddings

If they switch this formatting to The Nest I'll shoot myself.

Where's SIIHPAPP?  I'll need to borrow his wife's pink gun.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If they switch this formatting to The Nest I'll shoot myself.

• LOL
    But doesn't make you want to get married all over again?!

The ring, the tux, the flowers, the place setting, the dress!!!
  • no sh!t.  this is awful.  If the knot had this kind of formatting back in the stone ages when I was on P&E, I would never have participated.
    Lori, mom to Avery born 4.3.07
    my read shelf:
    Lori's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • They're running this site on a COMPLETELY different CMS than The Nest/Bump.  Something called Sitelife by Pluck.

p.s. nest gods - you may want to remove the IP address from the source code.
  • SibilSibil member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_switch-this-formatting-nest-ill-shoot-myself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:45c5545e-8d83-47f5-ba88-0384694cbafePost:052ae030-4e6c-4f85-b785-c7b0845024e5">Re: If they switch this formatting to The Nest I'll shoot myself.</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL But doesn't make you want to get married all over again?! The ring, the tux, the flowers, the place setting, the dress!!!
    Posted by majorwife[/QUOTE]

<div>It takes forever to load all the crap.  I'm kind of looks the same as the nest, but they must be using images instead of text.</div><div>
    </div><div>I miss the knot that was just a chat board with no frames at all.  </div>
  • if they are dicking with the nest format we need to come up with a plan B

• No way Jose. I love The Nest format. The reason I don't visit the NYC board on The Knot anymore is because of this sh!tty format. It's awful.

imageimageimage

ExerciseMilestone
  • SibilSibil member
    First Comment
    Also, WTF?  Phoenix?  Where did that come from?  Is that coming from my profile where I made up an address in another country?  I know on the nest where you can write your location I put "i get around"
  • I have to bet they make all their money right here on the knot.  The nest and the bump are just evil step kids, hence the different hosts and formatting
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_switch-this-formatting-nest-ill-shoot-myself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:45c5545e-8d83-47f5-ba88-0384694cbafePost:15aecf7c-865f-41a0-83d5-0830e7a043a9">Re: If they switch this formatting to The Nest I'll shoot myself.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Also, WTF?  Phoenix?  Where did that come from?  Is that coming from my profile where I made up an address in another country?  I know on the nest where you can write your location I put <strong>"i get around"
    </strong>Posted by Sibil[/QUOTE]

That should be your siggie. hehe

Click me, click me!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_december-2013-weddings_switch-this-formatting-nest-ill-shoot-myself?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:86fad5ed-d98c-49cb-bb5d-a1193bae6f18Discussion:45c5545e-8d83-47f5-ba88-0384694cbafePost:a917e4e3-6607-429e-b60d-5eb4a660a8d8">Re: If they switch this formatting to The Nest I'll shoot myself.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Uless I'm missing it, I just realized that you can't sort by last post.....blech.
    Posted by 2Vermont[/QUOTE]

Uncheck the box at the top right in the 3rd column next to "Sort by most recent post" and it defaults to last post!! I just found this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards