December 2013 Weddings

Winter Forset Theme

Our wedding will be on dec 14 2013. Until recently I have been operating under the idea that my theme would be a winter wonderland, and the colors be white and silver. Then I found my venue (and love it). It has big windows that look over a wooded forest area, and the walls on the inside are made of wood. To me it has kind of a ski lodge wintery feel to it. I have changed the theme to winter forest, and am plannig on having a lot of greenery and natural element to the decorations. I feel like Im starting over, and any ideas as to the theme, decorations, and wedding colors would be a big help. Thanks!!

Re: Winter Forset Theme

• I don't necessarily have many ideas, but I love your theme! One thing I have thought about that might be good for you if having a smores bar.  That would be dependent on your venue though.  Maybe a dark blue would be good for your colors since it is still wintery.  I also really want to serve hot chocolate and coffee, which might be good for you too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I love the sound of your theme:) It sounds nice and cozy!  A hot chocolate bar would be nice! 
  • It sounds awesome! I like the dark blue idea or even an ice blue. Anything that has a shimmery effect. I think it will be gorgeous no matter what you do. You should ask if they will already have any holiday decorations up though since it is close to the holidays. That way you will know if you have to work around anything or not.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards